As the owner of a limo company, it’s your top priority to always scout out new ways to sell your business. Even if you currently have a solid customer base in your community, gaining new clients will present you with the opportunity to stay busy in each season, beyond the hectic summer months full of wedding bookings.
If you’re looking for fresh ideas to market your limo company, you’ve come to the right place. Many times, it helps to think outside the box to gain new customers in unexpected ways:
- Promote less popular holidays. If you find that your limo sales drop in the fall, there’s something you can do about it. Promote SUV rental for group trick-or-treating, making it affordable for parents to pitch in and take a group of kids to a different or safer neighborhood to get their candy.
- Consider a joint venture. If you’re trying to market a limo company in a local community, it may be time to work together with neighboring businesses. Many visitor centers, hotels, and travel agents will be more than happy to refer tourists to your limo company for private car rental; you can also work together with a local restaurant in a reciprocal promotion by advertising their location on the back of your limo in exchange for in-store ad space.
- Use a Groupon. It’s hard for any customer to resist a good discount. If you’re struggling to maintain clientele in the slow winter season, use a Groupon to advertise limo rental for holiday parties and office gatherings to cut down on drunk driving.
- Don’t forget social media. Most customers will be happy to like your Facebook page, especially if you regularly advertise specials and promotions. Once you begin to gather momentum on Facebook, don’t neglect to engage your audience with regular conversation, interesting tips, and rotating coupons.
- End with a strong call to action. Anytime you advertise your limo services, it’s critical to create a sense of urgency in your customer. If you want clients to book in the busy wedding season, tell them that wedding rates are only available until a set date. This deadline will encourage customers to take action immediately after viewing a local ad or calling your business for rates.
While marketing a local austin limo company isn’t rocket science, it does take a strategic advertising plan to get results. Using the five tips above can help to keep your business afloat during lows throughout the year.
While it’s possible to build a loyal customer base both online and off-line, the facts don’t lie. Today, 85% of customers search for local businesses online. Yet roughly 65% of small businesses don’t have a website.
What gives? Establishing an online presence first and foremost is one of the most effective ways to help customers find your local business.
You can also use these tips to support your online and off-line marketing to gain even more new customers:
- Try a community giveaway to generate new leads for your business.
- Network and meet new people in your local area to promote client referrals.
- Launch a new product or service to attract local attention.
- Take orders online as well as off-line to provide customers with more options.
- Reward customers with a gift card or monetary discount for new client referrals.
- Be willing to invest money in your website; 80% of customers spend as much time surfing the Internet as they do watching TV.
- Set up profiles and become active on all major social networks.
- Encourage customers to subscribe online and off-line via email to a weekly or monthly newsletter.
- Sponsor a local event in-store to reach new customer demographics.
- Give away free samples to customers with your business cards.
When using any of the above marketing tips to gain new customers, don’t forget to follow up to seal the deal! If customers have visited your website and provided their information online, you can reach out to them regularly through an email newsletter.
Customers that have purchased your products or services in-store can be approached in the same manner. After customers have willingly submitted their email or mailing information, they can be sent promotional marketing materials and discount flyers to encourage them to visit your business for a second time.
As you interact with new and old customers alike, don’t forget to ask for feedback. If you’ve noticed a significant drop in your customer base, you may want to reach out to old customers to ask why they no longer use your services.
Although it may be difficult to hear the cold, hard truth, it will help you to better tailor your marketing campaign. Customers may have stopped coming to your business because of poor customer service, a limited selection, or an increase in prices. Don’t give up and start searching for gold ira company reviews to invest in. After determining the heart of the problem, you can decide the best course of action to take to make your business welcoming to new and repeat customers once again.