As the owner of a limo company, it’s your top priority to always scout out new ways to sell your business. Even if you currently have a solid customer base in your community, gaining new clients will present you with the opportunity to stay busy in each season, beyond the hectic summer months full of wedding bookings.
If you’re looking for fresh ideas to market your limo company, you’ve come to the right place. Many times, it helps to think outside the box to gain new customers in unexpected ways:
- Promote less popular holidays. If you find that your limo sales drop in the fall, there’s something you can do about it. Promote SUV rental for group trick-or-treating, making it affordable for parents to pitch in and take a group of kids to a different or safer neighborhood to get their candy.
- Consider a joint venture. If you’re trying to market a limo company in a local community, it may be time to work together with neighboring businesses. Many visitor centers, hotels, and travel agents will be more than happy to refer tourists to your limo company for private car rental; you can also work together with a local restaurant in a reciprocal promotion by advertising their location on the back of your limo in exchange for in-store ad space.
- Use a Groupon. It’s hard for any customer to resist a good discount. If you’re struggling to maintain clientele in the slow winter season, use a Groupon to advertise limo rental for holiday parties and office gatherings to cut down on drunk driving.
- Don’t forget social media. Most customers will be happy to like your Facebook page, especially if you regularly advertise specials and promotions. Once you begin to gather momentum on Facebook, don’t neglect to engage your audience with regular conversation, interesting tips, and rotating coupons.
- End with a strong call to action. Anytime you advertise your limo services, it’s critical to create a sense of urgency in your customer. If you want clients to book in the busy wedding season, tell them that wedding rates are only available until a set date. This deadline will encourage customers to take action immediately after viewing a local ad or calling your business for rates.
While marketing a local austin limo company isn’t rocket science, it does take a strategic advertising plan to get results. Using the five tips above can help to keep your business afloat during lows throughout the year.